Search Explained Roadshow, May 15-16, 2017, New York, NY
The Search Explained Roadshow will be held May 15-16, 2017, at the Avanade Innovation Center, 155 Avenue of the Americas, 6th floor, New York, NY. In this two-day workshop, Agnes Molnar, managing consultant and CEO of Search Explained, will introduce proven steps and best practices of managing, customizing, troubleshooting, and maintaining SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search, using and controlling Microsoft Graph and Delve, as well as common mistakes to avoid, demonstrated by live demos and exercises.
Use code “Synaptica” to receive 20% off the registration price!
You will learn about:
- Search processes (Crawling, Indexing, Content Processing, Query Processing, Analytics)
- User experience: Elements of the default UI (result types, display templates, refiners, )
- User experience: Building powerful queries (Query Language, Query Rules)
- User experience: Building custom UI components & dashboards (Display Templates, no-code solutions)
- Microsoft Graph and Delve
- Search options: on-premises, online and hybrid
- Search schema (metadata inventory and analysis, Crawled Properties, Managed Properties)
- Security and Privacy in Search, Delve and others
- Search Quality Management
Join Agnes this two-day workshop, get your questions answered and take away a detailed action plan which you can use in your organization immediately.
- 2-day interactive workshop & hands-on labs;
- printed workshop notebook;
- hands-on access to the workshop demos and exercises;
- pre-workshop survey and call with Agnes to make sure your questions are all targeted;
- unlimited interaction with Agnes and other attendees;
- free wifi;
- food, coffee, tea and refreshers both days.
- complimentary 2x1 hour online follow-up consultation
- complimentary access to Agnes Molnar's books
- complimentary access to Search Explained Academy's online class "SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Search in Practice" (available from April, 2016)
For more informaiton, please click here!